Let Us Be On Your Side During Your Indiana Bankruptcy Proceeding
Why should you hire a bankruptcy attorney?
You can file for bankruptcy on your own, but doing so is very risky. Filing bankruptcy is a complicated process that involves important legal ramifications. One small mistake could result in the loss of your home, vehicle or other property, not to mention costing you unnecessary money, stress and time.
At Weiss & Schmidgall, P.C., in Merrillville, Indiana, our Merrillville bankruptcy attorneys serve clients in Lake and Porter counties of Indiana, including those cities as far away as South Bend and Lafayette.
What does a bankruptcy attorney do for you?
Our lawyers also do far more than file paperwork. They can:
- Educate and advise you. Bankruptcy policies evolve and change, so what worked for a friend of yours may not work for you. We will explain the laws and guide you smoothly through the process.
- Offer peace of mind. You do not have to navigate the bankruptcy process alone. Our law firm will be a trustworthy and experienced advocate, taking the burden of stress for you.
- Stop creditor harassment. If you engage the services of our lawyers, your creditors will be legally obligated to contact us instead of calling you.
- Save your money. Over the long haul, hiring an attorney can actually save you a significant amount of money. We have helped many clients discharge thousands of dollars of debts.
- Protect your property. We can help you guard all the property you are allowed to keep under state and federal exemption laws.
Talk to Our NW Indiana Property Exemptions Attorneys Today
Call 219-293-8988 to discuss your debt problems with an experienced Indiana bankruptcy lawyer at Weiss & Schmidgall, P.C. in a free initial consultation. We offer flexible payment plans in bankruptcy matters for as little as $100 down. Day, evening and Saturday appointments are available; contact us today to schedule your consultation.
We are a Debt Relief Agency, We Help People File for Bankruptcy Relief under the Bankruptcy Cod