Experienced Merrillville Bankruptcy and Criminal Law Defense Team Is on Your Side
Collections and litigation attorneys serving Gary and all of Lake County and Porter County, IN
For more than a decade, Weiss & Schmidgall PC has been a welcoming and supportive place for good people facing difficult circumstances. Throughout this time, we’ve seen our clients face the uncertainty and unpredictable challenges of having their lives upended by threats to their freedom and financial security. We’ve defended their homes and vehicles in bankruptcy court and fought huge mortgage companies and big banks. We’ve been at our clients’ side through good and bad, whether fighting for them in the state and federal courts of Indiana, helping their businesses grow or finding solutions for their families.
What sets us apart from the many attorneys you can hire?
We know that you need to get back to your life. We have a proven record of helping our clients resolve their legal issues and move on with their lives. Years of service has made these traits of our practice clear:
- Effective — We know the laws and how to maneuver within the courts to get you the best results.
- Efficient — We avoid needless delays and complications so you can move forward with minimal time and expense.
- Established — More than 10 years of good work for clients has made us a respected presence throughout the courts of northwest Indiana.
- Hands-on — We make sure we get to know our clients one-on-one. We meticulously research and challenge any evidence and the laws at issue in each matter we handle.
- Understanding — We know that the bankruptcy you file or the notations on a police report aren’t an accurate depiction of you. We can help you get the situation cleared up, so you can get back to being yourself.
Protecting your rights against traffic violations and criminal charges
When you are charged with a criminal offense, you can benefit from defense attorneys familiar with the court system. At Weiss & Schmidgall PC, we put our knowledge of Indiana’s traffic and criminal courts to work for you.
We routinely handle traffic and criminal defense cases involving:
Helping you get a fresh start
The Weiss & Schmidgall method is to listen first and talk second. For many clients, some key event, such as losing a job or acrruing medical bills, has forced them to dig a financial hole out of which they can’t climb. We help you determine whether Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or another option, such as loan modification, debt consolidation or collections defense, would work best.
Call our Merrillville office to schedule a free consultation
At Weiss & Schmidgall PC, we are committed to protecting your future. Let us help you find the best way forward. Our office is located conveniently at the intersection of 73rd Avenue and Broadway, just a few blocks north of the Merrillville courthouse. Call us today at 219-293-8988 or contact us online.